19 rue Mohamed Abdou, Quartier Palmiers, 20340 Casablanca
+212 (0)5 22 25 47 81
In the heart of Casablanca, in the district of the French cultural centre, the large Arab League Park and the prefecture, the Occitanie / Pyrénées-Méditerranée office opened its doors on 25th June 2012. The facility’s role was to create an efficient economic and institutional environment in order to facilitate trade between regional business stakeholders and Morocco. The Casablanca facility offers regional businesses the following services:
- a team of 3 staff members
- a 600m2 office on Boulevard Mohamed Abdou, in the heart of the Palmiers business district, just a few meters from CGEM (General Confederation of Moroccan Enterprises)
- Two meeting rooms: one modular and fully equipped, with seating for up to 60 persons, the other with seating for up to 20 persons
- an upstairs showroom area with permanent showcase of Sud de France products
- 12 workstations for regional companies.