AD’OCC, Invest & Trade in Occitanie is exhibiting along with 11 regional companies at Aircraft Interiors and MRO Middle-East. The two events are taking place in Dubaï.
Come and meet us !
Discover the Occitanie region
The Occitanie region is a preeminent region in the field of aerospace. World leader in civil aeronautics, our region is also home to 3 aircraft manufacturers: Airbus (world HQ), ATR (world HQ), and Daher. But did you know that it is also a leading region in aircraft interiors and MRO activities ? Come and discover some of these companies at AIME and MRO Middle-East!
11 companies from the Occitanie region will be at AIME & MRO Dubaï. Visit them!
- AAA (Assistance Aéronautique, Aérospatiale) has developed a complete offer of expertise for its customers from manufacturing to maintenance (PART 145 certification).
- Adhetec designs, manufactures, distributes products and services in the filed of adhesive film technologies & solutions.
- Dedienne Aerospace is a world leading company specialized in ground support equipment and precision maintenance tooling for civil and defense markets.
- eXcent Groupis an industrial solution designer and integrator. eXcent assists you from small customized tools to complete turn-key installation such as engine or landing gear assembly line.
- Fleuret develops and manufactures reusable technical containers, transportation jigs and ground support equipment which ensure high value components handling, transport and storage.
- Latécoère Interconnection Systems, Latecoere is a reference in aerostructures, interconnection systems, world leader in avionics racks, electrical harnesses. The company offers service installation, maintenance & repair , and on-site support.
- Opt’Alm, manufactures and repairs products in Metal Additive Manufacturing
- SimAir, is a cabin equipment specialist. The company provides commercial and CJ galleys, privacy compartments, stowages, etc. to airlines and single aisle aircraft manufacturers.
- Tarmac Aerosave, offers the biggest aircraft storage capacity in Europe, backed up by its strong MRO and dismantling capabilities, being EASA and FAA Part 145 and EASA Part 147 approved.
- UUDS, offers a a full range of quality services including cabin interior equipment,sanitary and various chemical treatments, wet cleaning process for exterior.
- Win Ms, offers high technology diagnosis tools for cables and harnesses allowing an immediate fault location.
Meet also AD’OCC’s rep, stand 530C.
AD’OCC is the investment and trade agency of the Occitanie region.For 25 years, we have been helping aeronautical companies to set up, grow and develop partnerships in the Occitanie region.
We are available to discuss your development plans. Our team can advise you on every aspect of how to start a business from locating to doing business in our region, free of charge.
Feel free to contact us to organize a meeting during the show: Philippe Baylet – Tél. : +33 6 11 76 15 63