Floating Wind Opportunities in Occitania Region : international side event
On the occasion of FOWT 2019 taking place in Montpellier, the Economic Development Agency of Occitanie region AD’OCC, the UK Department for International Trade, Scottish Development International and The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands organise an international side event gathering the two French Occitanie floating wind pilot farm consortiums, the local supply chain and British, Scottish and Dutch delegations.
15h : Plenary session
- The Occitanie region’s supply chain strengths and weaknesses and its development strategy
- The developers’ needs for pilot farms : Eolmed (Gruissan / Port La Nouvelle) and the Eoliennes Flottantes du Golfe du Lion (Leucate / Le Barcarès) covering the industrial project, port, logistics and local services
- British, Scottish and Dutch delegations’ strengths and capabilities
16h – 16h30 : Networking coffee
16h30 : Workshop session
- Port infrastructure and marine services for new offshore wind activities
- Outsourcing needs of floating wind pilot farms – partnership opportunities for foreign companies
17h30 – 18h : Networking drinks
From 18h : Welcome reception (Hôtel de Région)
- The four floating offshore wind French regions – Occitanie / Pyrénées-Méditerranée, Brittany, Pays de la Loire and South Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur are pleased to welcome you for a welcome reception, in presence of the pilot project consortiums and French supply chain. A further opportunity to network before the FOWT conference officially begins the next day. Please register to reserve your ticket for the reception !