AD’OCC – missions
AD’OCC, the regional economic development agency, provides expertise for businesses in the Occitanie / Pyrénées-Méditerranée region, with a two-fold ambition: boost the region’s national and international attractiveness and create value and employment throughout the territory.
Its missions are centered on five priorities:
- structuring individual and collective approaches
- exploring new domestic and international markets
- promoting businesses, products and expertise, and more widely, products made in Occitanie
- acting as interface between the worlds of business and research
- supporting the creation and development of innovative businesses
AD’OCC works closely with the regional economic development eco-system: consular networks, hubs and clusters, business networks, engineering schools and universities, research organisations, technical centres, national agencies, banks, fund managers, etc. in order to provide optimal support, tailored to the needs of regional business development.
AD’OCC – tools
The regional agency for economic development provides efficient, practical tools for results-oriented support during key phases of corporate development:
- International representative offices: in Shanghai, Casablanca, London and New York, provide in-depth, local knowledge to support the international development of regional companies. Thanks to an extensive network and wide-reaching expertise, they enjoy close-knit ties with the local business sector, and act as facilitator for regional companies.
- The Sud de France brand: this umbrella brand covers agricultural, food and wine production and wellness sector products made in the region. 2,000 companies with some 10,000 products are grouped together under this brand.
- Regional representative offices provide local, public service in each French department. The offices, coordinated by the regional council, act as branches for the agency, enabling it to welcome corporate managers and project leaders throughout the region.
- The Tourism Quality Label